12 week chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs. 9.9-22lb ( 4.5-10kg )
Bravecto 250 mg : Active Constituent: 136.4 g/kg Fluralaner
- Easy to administer
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 4.4lb in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
Should not be used in puppies/dogs less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 4.4lb
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
- Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Interrupts the flea lifecycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
Directions for Use and Administration
Read the entire label/enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use
For oral use only.
Administer Bravecto chewable tablets at or around the same time as thge dogs meal.
If the tablet is not accepted voluntarily by the dog, it can also be given with food or placed directly into the mouth for swallowing.
A single Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered according to the body weight of the dog
For dogs weighing more than 123lb, administer a combination of two tablets that most closely match the body weight of the dog
To ensure a therapeutic dose is administered, the chewable tablets should not be broken or divided.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals.
For effective flea control all dogs that share the common environment should be treated
For year round effective flea control, continue to administer the product on a 3 monthly basis throughout the year.
For effective flea control, this product should not be dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.