Interceptor Brown Chews 6 Pack
Brown Up to 8.8lbs - 6 Pack
INTERCEPTOR® Spectrum is a convenient and simple way to protect your dog against heartworm and the major intestinal worms. One delicious beefy flavoured chew once a month all year round is all it takes to give your dog a lifetime of protection against even the most dangerous worms.
- Heartworm- Most infected dogs may not show any signs of disease for several years. Spread by mosquitos which means all dogs are potentially at risk.
Can cause death, heart disease and organ failure.
- Intestinal Worms
- Roundworm-Infects most puppies before birth or while nursing.
Roundworm are present in most puppies when born and can also be picked up by dogs from the environment.
Infection in children could cause abdominal organ damage, and blindness in extreme cases.
- Hookworm- Larvae can be swallowed or penetrated through the skin.
Can cause bloody diarrhoea in dogs leading to anaemia, and in extreme cases death. People become infected by walking on contaminated ground, or licking soil contaminated fingers.
- Whipworm- Eggs picked up from the soil are passed through faeces of infected dogs. Can cause anaemia and dehydration in affected animals.
Whipworm frequently evade detection.
- Tapeworm- Live in the small intestine. Can irritate the anal region of your dog and may cause them to “scoot” along the ground. The hydatid tapeworm can pose a serious risk to humans