Active Constituents: Dichlorophen 5mg/mL, Lignocaine HCl 5mg/mL, Piperonyl butoxide 5mg/mL, Pyrethrins 500µg/mL.
Ilium Ear Drops is an effective product for controlling ear mites, bacterial & fungal infections in both dogs and cats.
Expiry: September 2025
- A great pet medication choice for minor ear problems in pets.
- Active against ear mites, bacterial and fungal infections in dogs and cats.
- The combination of dichlorophen, pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is antifugal, antimicrobial, anticoccidiositic and antiparastic.
- The synergistic combination of pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide is particularly effective where ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) are the underlying cause.
- Lignocaine hydrochloride has a local anaesthetic effect.
Dosage: Instil 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days.
|Active Constituents||Dichlorophen 5mg/mL, Lignocaine HCl 5mg/mL, Piperonyl butoxide 5mg/mL, Pyrethrins 500µg/mL|