Active Constituents: 60 mg/mL Selamectin, 10 mg/mL Sarolaner.
For Medium Cats 5.5-11lbs (2.6-5kgs)
Expiry: 6 & 12 Pack August 2025
- Revolution Plus combines the proven broad-spectrum protection of selamectin with the advanced flea- and tick-killing power of sarolaner.
- Revolution Plus is a simple-to-apply, quick-drying, small-volume, monthly topical solution.
- Revolution Plus provides a broad-spectrum pest protection for both indoor and outdoor cats.
- Safe for cats and kittens as young as 8 weeks of age, weighing 2.8 lbs or greater.
- A monthly topical solution that protects against fleas (Ctenocephalides felis), ticks (black-legged or deer tick (Ixodes scapularis), Gulf Coast tick (Amblyomma maculatum) and American dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis)), ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), roundworms (Toxocara cati), hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme), and heartworms (Dirofilaria immitis).
- Kills ticks for a full month.
- Highly effective against ear mites.
- Highly effective against roundworms and hookworms.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- The safe use of Revolution Plus has not been established in kittens less than 8 weeks old or in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats.
- Reported side effects in clinical trials included lethargy and anorexia. Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic disorders.
- Sarolaner, one of the ingredients in Revolution Plus, is a member of the isoxazoline class, which has been associated with adverse reactions such as tremors, ataxia, and seizures.
- Reactions have occurred in cats with or without a history of neurologic disorders.
- In humans, Revolution Plus may be irritating to skin and eyes.