Active Constituents: 900mg Lotilaner
Credelio Large Dog Blues 48-99lbs (22-44kgs)
Expiry: November 2023
- For the treatment and control of Paralysis Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks and Bush Ticks.
- Kills fleas.
- 1 chew will give protection for 1 month.
- Starts killing fleas in 4 hours and kills 99% within 8 hours for 35 days.
- Credelio is greater than 97% effective against labeled tick species 48 hours after administration or infestation for 30 days.
- Credelio's active ingredient (Lotilaner), is a member of the isoxazoline family, a novel class of parasiticides that target nerve receptors of ticks and fleas for powerful protection.
- Rapidly kills fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs.
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- In tick season daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
Dosage: One chew per month.
Not recommended for: For puppies less than 8 weeks old and below 2.86lbs (1.3kgs) in bodyweight.
- Lotilaner is a member of the isoxazoline class of drugs. This class has been associated with neurologic adverse reactions including tremors, incoordination, and seizures.
- Seizures have been reported in dogs receiving this class of drugs, even in dogs without a history of seizures. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures or neurologic disorders.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated.
- The most frequently reported adverse reactions are weight loss, elevated blood urea nitrogen, increased urination, and diarrhea.
- For complete safety information, please see Credelio product label or ask your veterinarian.
Credelio™ and the diagonal bar or logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. ABN 64 076 745 198. Level 3, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113