Active Constituents: 9.4mg Afoxolaner and 1.9 mg Milbemycin Oxime
Extra Small Dogs 2-3.5kgs ( 4.4-7.7 lbs )
- Nexgard Spectra is a revolutionary new parasite prevention product which protects your dog from fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworms for a full month.
- Nexgard Spectra combines two active ingredients to provide complete protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs
- Extensive protection against fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworm.
- Rapidly kills fleas. Kills paralysis ticks for a full month.
- Protects against intestinal worms, and deadly heartworm.
Oral treatment, not affected by bathing or swimming.
Comes as a soft, beef-flavoured chew your dog will love.
Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.
Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if a prevention has been used.
|Package Information||Oral Chewable|
|For||Extra Small Dogs 2-3.5kgs ( 4.4-7.7 lbs )|
|Active Constituents||9.4mg Afoxolaner and 1.9 mg Milbemycin Oxime|
|Safety Information||Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.|