Active Constituents: 150 mg Afoxolaner and 30 mg Milbemycin Oxime
Extra Large Dogs 30.1-60kgs (66-132llbs)
Expiry – 6 & 12 Pack September 2021
Nexgard Spectra is a revolutionary new parasite prevention product which protects your dog from fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworms for a full month.
Nexgard Spectra combines two active ingredients to provide complete protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs
- Extensive protection against fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworm.
- Rapidly kills fleas. Kills paralysis ticks for a full month.
- Protects against intestinal worms, and deadly heartworm.
- Oral treatment, not affected by bathing or swimming.
- Comes as a soft, beef-flavoured chew your dog will love.
- Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.
Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if a prevention has been used.
|Package Information||Oral Chewable|
|For||Extra Large Dogs 30.1-60kgs (66-132llbs)|
|Active Constituents||150 mg Afoxolaner and 30 mg Milbemycin Oxime|
|Safety Information||Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.|