Active Constituents: 22.5g/kg Flumethrin 100g/kg Propoxur, (an Anticholinesterase Compound)
- Controls fleas for 5 months.
- Controls brown dog & bush ticks for up to 5 month.
- Aids in control of paralysis tick for 6 weeks.
- These ticks prefer to attach around the head, neck and forelimbs in dogs.
- Ticks migrating towards Kiltix collars come into contact with the active ingredient sooner and are repelled and die faster.
- Kiltix not only kills ticks, it repels them.
- Kiltix produces the “hot foot” effect, where ticks are repelled before they have the chance to attach to your dog.
- Cost-effective long term protection that is easy to use.
- Simply measure the length of collar and trim after fitting.
- The collar releases the active ingredient (flumethrin) as a fine powder which is distributed around your dog’s body and through the coat as it moves.
- Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age or on sick or convalescing dogs.
- Do not use on cats.
- Do not allow pets to chew on collars.
- Do not use any other anticholinesterase pesticide on the dog while the collar is worn.
|Active Constituents||22.5 g/kg Flumethrin 100 g/kg Propoxur|
|Safety Information||Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age or on sick or convalescing dogs. Do not use on cats.|