Active Constituents: 120mg/mL Selamectin
For Dogs: 11-22lbs (5.1-10kgs)
Expiry – June 2023
- Monthly spot-on for fleas, heartworm, roundworms, hookworms, lice, and mites.
- Vials contain 0.5mls.
- Easy to administer spot on vial.
- Prevents heartworm disease.
- Treats three living stages of the flea lifecycle.
- Can be used from 6 weeks of age in puppies and kittens.
- Safe for breeding and lactating dogs and cats.
- Selamectin may be safely applied to heartworm infected animals, however, it is recommended, in accordance with good veterinary practice, that all animals over 6 months of age be tested for existing heartworm infections before beginning medication.
- Apply between the shoulder blades, directly on skin.