Active Constituents: Maldison 500g/L
Maldison 50 is an organo-phosphorous anti-cholinesterase compound that attacks the central nervous system of parasites - i.e. Mosquitoes, Lice, Poultry Mites, Fowl Tick, Dog Fleas, Brown Dog Tick and Sarcoptic Mange.
- When using Malsidon 50 to treat dogs and cats for fleas and lice, saturate pet thoroughly, but do not immerse the animal.
- Repeat application in seven days.
- Use residue for treating bedding and kennel areas, also areas where fleas might breed - i.e. under the house.
- Dogs over 3 months of age.
- Cats over 6 months of age.
Dogs and Cats:
- Fleas and lice: Mix 1.6floz (50mls) Maldison in 338floz (10litres) of water.
- Adult brown dog tick and sarcoptic mange: Mix 1.6floz (50mls) Maldison in 169floz (5litres) of water.
- Lice and mites in poultry houses: Mix 500ml Maldison in 845floz (25litres) of water to spray nesting boxes, litter and walls.
- Mix 16.9floz (500mls) Maldison in 270floz (8litres) water to paint onto roosts.
- Repeat applications in 8-14 days to destry lice hatching from eggs present at first treatment.
- Lice of tropical fowl mite on birds: 16.9floz (500mls) Maldison in 100L of water.
- Spray brids at a rate of 1690floz (50litres) per 1000 birds.
Pig lice and sarcoptic mange: 8.4floz (250mls) Maldison in 676floz (20litres) of water - thoroughly spray all pigs and sheds.
Lice, ticks and sandflies: 8.4floz (250mls) Maldison in 676floz (20litres) water will treat 10 horses (ie 67floz (2litres) of mixed spray per horse).
Lice: 33floz (1litre) Maldison in 3381floz (100litres) water and spray at the rate 152floz of (4.5litres) per head.
Fly Control: 16.9floz (500mls) Maldison in 1352floz (40litres) water or .84floz (25mls) Maldison in 676floz (2litres) water.
Larvae: 33floz (1litre) Maldison per hectare (dilute with water as required) - treat breeding areas as soon as larvae are seen.
Adults: 16floz (500mls) Maldison per hectare diluted with water as required. Application should be timed for periods of major emergence of adults.
- Meat: DO NOT use later than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption.
- Milk: Milk collected from treated animals within 5 hours following treatment must not be used for human consumption or processing. This milk should not be fed to bobby calves.
- Eggs: Nil.
|Active Constituents||Maldison 500g/L|