Active Ingredient: 136ug Ivermectin per tablet
Treats Dogs: 26-49lbs (12-22kgs)
Expiry: 20 Pack February 2025, 100 Pack February 2025
- Heartworm is preventable and prevention is simple.
- Prevention is the wiser and safer choice to avoid heartworm disease in your dog.
- Heartworm tablets are an affordable and effective monthly heartworm preventative for dogs that contains ivermectin, the most widely used drug to prevent heartworm in dogs for over ten years.
- Heartworm tablets are the generic equivalent of Heartgard Plus chews at a fraction of the cost!
- When used as directed, Heartworm tablets have a wide margin of safety for dogs of all breeds, including stud dogs, breeding bitches and puppies 6 weeks of age and older.
- Heartworm tablets can be safely combined with flea and tick treatments.
Dosage: Monthly heartworm preventative, administer 1 tablet monthly.
|For||Dogs 12-22kgs (26-49lbs)|
|Active Constituents||136ug Ivermectin|
|Safety Information||Dogs should be tested "Adult Heartworm Clear" before giving this medication.|
Heartworm Tabs Med Dogs
Not Available to Australian Customers