Active Constituents: Miconazole nitrate 23 mg/mL,Prednisolone acetate 5 mg/m, Polymyxin B sulfate 0.696 mg/mL
Treatment of otitis externa and skin infections caused by fungi, yeasts, Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria in horses, dogs and cats. Dermotic is not active against ear mites.
Shake well before use.
- Instil 3 to 5 drops into the ear twice daily
- Gently massage the ear to ensure even distribution of the product
- Apply to the affected area twice daily
- After the clinical signs have completely disappeared,continue treatment without interruption for several days
- In certain obstinate cases it may be necessary to continue treatment for 2 to 3 weeks
- At the beginning of the treatment cut the hair surrounding or covering lesions.