Active Constituents: Imidacloprid 100g/L, Moxidection 25g/L
For dogs weighing between 8.8-22lbs (4-10kgs)
Expiry Date: December 2023
- Moxiclear is an affordable, monthly spot-on for the treatment and prevention of fleas, heartworm, sarcoptes mites, ear mites and intestinal worms.
- Developed as an easy to use spot-on.
- Imidacloprid acts topically to kill fleas within an hour, whilst the Moxidectin acts systemically to treat intestinal worms, ear mites, mange mites and to prevent heartworm.
- Moxiclear has been shown to kill adult and larval fleas within 20 minutes of contact.
- For the prevention of heartworm, treatment with Moxiclear should start one month before the first exposure to mosquitoes.
- Moxiclear treats and controls the major gastrointestinal nematodes of dogs and cats but does not control tapeworms.
- Moxiclear has shown to eliminate 100% of sarcoptic mites (Sarcoptes scabiei) after a single dose.
- A second dose of Moxiclear a month later will result in continued improvement of the clinical signs associated with sarcoptic mange.
- For the treatment of ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), Moxiclear is highly efficacious as a single dose.