Active Constituents: 50mg Praziquantel.
Droncit Tapewormer prevents and controls all species of tapeworms in dogs and cats.
Expiry: December 2023.
- Droncit is non-toxic and is well tolerated by dogs and cats.
- After administration praziquantel is rapidly absorbed, mainly from the duodenum.
- Maximum blood levels occur one to three hours after administration and are undetectable within 24 hours.
- Praziquantel acts extremely rapidly against tapeworms.
- The dead worms are usually digested and hence are not seen in the faeces.
- There is no purgative effect.
- Droncit is powerful with 100 per cent efficiency against all species of tapeworms including the hydatid tapeworm, Echinococcus granulosus and the zipper tapeworm, Spirometra erinacei.
- Droncit should be given as a single dose by mouth.
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.
- To be given every 3 months or as recommended by a veterinarian.
1 tablet per 22lbs (10kgs) bodyweight for dogs.
1/2 tablet per 11lbs (5kgs) bodyweight for cats.
|For||Dogs and Cats|
|Active Constituents||50mg Praziquantel|
|Safety Information||1 tablet per 10kg (22 lb) bodyweight for dogs and 1/2 tablet per 5kg (11 lb) bodyweight for cats to be given every 3 months or as recommended by a veterinarian. Droncit should be given as a single dose by mouth. Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary.|