Active Constituents: Praziquantel, Febantel and Pyrantel Embonate (3 formulations)
Expiry: February 2024
Drontal is recommended for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in dogs including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm).
Drontal is a tablet formulation of three distinctly different proven drugs offering the broadest spectrum of activity. The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms and hookworms and is highly effective against whipworms. Praziquantel provides a superb level of efficiency against all the major tapeworms.
- Controls all gastrointestinal worms.
- Single treatment. Drontal offers gentle, effective control of all worms.
- It may be given safely to all dogs including old animals, young pups, working dogs and greyhounds.
- Drontal may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment, vaccination.
- Eliminates the need for two or more products.
- Accuracy of dosage guaranteed and wastage minimised with 3, 10 and 35 kg dosage tablets.
Physical Characteristics: Pale yellow tablets.
|For||Dogs 10kg (22lbs)|
|Active Constituents||Praziquantel 50 mg, Febantel 250 mg and Pyrantel (Embonate) 49.8mg|