Active Constituents: 175mg praziquantel,. 504mg Pyrantel embonate and 875mg Febantel
Expiry: July 2023
Drontal is recommended for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in dogs including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm).
Drontal is a tablet formulation of three distinctly different proven drugs offering the broadest spectrum of activity. The febantel/pyrantel combination is active against roundworms and hookworms and is highly effective against whipworms. Praziquantel provides a superb level of efficiency against all the major tapeworms.
- Controls all gastrointestinal worms.
- Single treatment.
- Safety Drontal offers gentle, effective control of all worms.
- It may be given safely to all dogs including old animals, young pups, working dogs and greyhounds.
- Compatibility Drontal may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment, vaccination.
- Convenience, eliminates the need for two or more products.
- Accuracy of dosage guaranteed and wastage minimised with 3, 10 and 35 kg dosage tablets.
Physical Characteristic: Pale yellow tablets.
|For||Dogs 35kg (77lbs)|
|Active Constituents||175mg praziquantel,. 504mg Pyrantel embonate and 875mg Febantel|