Active Constituents: 18.8mg Afoxolaner and 3.8 mg Milbemycin Oxime
Small Dogs 3.6-7.5kgs (7.9-16.5lbs)
Expiry – 6 & 12 Pack September 2021
- Nexgard Spectra is a revolutionary new parasite prevention product which protects your dog from fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworms for a full month.
- Nexgard Spectra combines two active ingredients to provide complete protection against the most common internal and external parasites of dogs
- Extensive protection against fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and heartworm.
- Rapidly kills fleas. Kills paralysis ticks for a full month.
- Protects against intestinal worms, and deadly heartworm.
- Oral treatment, not affected by bathing or swimming.
Comes as a soft, beef-flavoured chew your dog will love.
Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.
Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if a prevention has been used.
|Package Information||Oral Chewable|
|For||Small Dogs 3.6-7.5kgs (7.9-16.5lbs)|
|Active Constituents||18.8mg Afoxolaner and 3.8 mg Milbemycin Oxime|
|Safety Information||Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age.|