Active Constituents: 200mg Praziquantel, 2168mg Oxantel Embonate 572mg Pyrantel Embonate.
Dose: 1 tablet treats 40kg (88lbs) Single Tablet
Expiry – June 2021
- For the control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm and hydatid tapeworm in dogs.
- Your dog will accept Popantel more easily.
- It is easier on their taste buds, easier to swallow and easier to calculate the correct dose your dog requires.
- Roundworms and hookworms: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then every 3 months.
- Whipworms: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat at mating, 10 days before whelping and then every 3 months
- Hydatid tapeworms: Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks. Dogs should not be fed offal from any species.
- Other tapeworms: Treat every 3 months and treat your dog regularly to control fleas.
|Package Information||200mg Praziquantel, 2168mg Oxantel embonate, 572mg Pyrantel Embonate|
|For||Dogs 40kg (88lbs)|
|Active Constituents||200mg Praziquantel 2168mg Oxantel Embonate 572mg Pyrantel|