Active Constituents: 21.4g/L Emodepside, 85.8g/L Praziquantel
For Cats 11-18lbs (5-8kgs)
- Profender is the only spot-on that kills all infective stages of intestinal worms and is now also registered for the control of lungworm in cats.
- Treat with Profender every 3 months.
- Profender spot-on is applied to the skin at the back of your cat’s neck.
- Profender kills all infective stages of roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in one easy treatment.
- Profender is also registered for the treatment of lungworm in cats.
- Profender can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age weighing more than 0.5kg and it is safe to use on pregnant and lactating queens.
- Profender treats intestinal and lungworms and is applied every 3 months.
- See directions for use for pregnant and lactating queens.
Profender is a registered trademark of Vetoquinol.
|2 x 1.2mL
|Cats 5-8kg (11-18lbs)
|21.4g/L emodepside, 85.8g/L praziquantel