Active Constituents: 14 g/L LEVAMISOLE (equivalent to 16.5 g/L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE)
Vetsense Kilverm pig and poultry wormer.
- Target parasites for poultry.
- Large Roundworm (Ascaridia galli), Caecal Worm (Heterakis gallinae), Hairworm (Capillaria spp.).
- Mix with clean drinking water.
- For maximum efficiency it must be consumed in the shortest time possible.
- Withhold water from birds 2 hours before nightfall.
- The required amount of medicated water is then made available so that the birds can start drinking it at daylight.
- Replace with clean water after 8 hours or when medication is consumed.
- Birds under continuous light should be treated by withholding water for 2 hours then giving medicated water as above.
- Dilute .338floz (10mls) of Vetsense Kilverm in 6.7floz (200mls) of water for each 13.2lbs (6kgs) live weight.
- Dilute 0.059floz (1.75ml of Vetsense Kilverm in 1.83floz (35mls) of water per 2.2lbs (1kgs) live weight.
- Mix 1.35floz (40ml per 33floz (1 litre) water for 1 day.
- Repeat 2 weeks later.
Contraindication: This product is contraindicated in extremely hot weather.
|Active Constituents||14 g/L LEVAMISOLE (equivalent to 16.5 g/L LEVAMISOLE HYDROCHLORIDE)|
|Safety Information||PIG MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 3 days before slaughter for human consumption. POULTRY MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 7 days before slaughter for human consumption. POULTRY EGGS: NIL|