Active Constituents: 57.0mg of Nitenpyram
Treats dogs from 12-57kg (25-125llbs)
Expiry: February 2025
- Capstar starts working in just 30 minutes.
- A single dose of Capstar should kill the adult fleas on your pet.
- If your pet gets reinfested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day.
- Capstar is safe for puppies and kittens 4 weeks and older, weighing 2lbs (1kgs) or greater, as well as for pregnant or nursing dogs and cats.
- Place the pill directly in your pet's mouth, or hide it in food.
- If you choose to hide the tablet in food, watch closely to make sure your pet swallows the pill.
- If you are not sure that your pet swallowed the pill, it is safe to administer a second pill.
NOTE: Capstar is not for sale to USA residents due to manufacturer restrictions, please consider Vetastar as an alternative.
|For||Dogs 12-57kg (25-125lbs)|
|Active Constituents||57.0 mg of Nitenpyram|
Capstar for Large Dogs 6 Tablets
Not for Sale to USA