Active Constituents: 22.5 g/kg Flumethrin 100 g/kg Propoxur (AN ANTICHOLINESTERASE COMPOUND)
- Controls Fleas for 5 months
- Controls brown dog & bush ticks for up to 5 month
- Aids in control of paralysis tick for 6 weeks
- Kiltix protects dogs against Deadly Paralysis Ticks
Provides effective long term tick control that you can see, aiding in the control of paralysis ticks for 6 weeks. These ticks prefer to attach around the head, neck and forelimbs in dogs. Ticks migrating towards Kiltix Collars come into contact with the active ingredient sooner and are repelled and die faster.
- Kiltix controls Brown Dog and Bush Ticks
- Long lasting control against irritating Brown Dog and Bush ticks for up to 5 months.
- Kiltix not only kills ticks, it repels them
Kiltix produces the “hot foot” effect, where ticks are repelled before they have the chance to attach to your dog.
- Cost-effective long term protection that is easy to use
- Kiltix provides cost-effective tick control for your dog.
- Simply measure the length of collar and trim after fitting.
The collar releases the active ingredient (flumethrin) as a fine powder which is distributed around your dog’s body and through the coat as it moves.
Use Kiltix in conjunction with Advantage or Advocate or as additional tick prevention with Advantix in areas prone to high tick pressure.
Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age or on sick or convalescing dogs.
Do not use on cats.
Do not allow pets to chew on collars.
Do not use any other anticholinesterase pesticide on the dog while the collar is worn.
"Kiltix are registered trade marks of Bayer AG. these trade marks may not be used without the express permissiom of Bayer AG or its authorised licensee in Australia, Bayer Australia Limited"
This is an Australian registered product labelled in kilograms and Centimetres. Kiltix is a registered trademark of Bayer A.G. Leverkusen, Germany.
|Active Constituents||22.5 g/kg Flumethrin 100 g/kg Propoxur|
|Safety Information||Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age or on sick or convalescing dogs. Do not use on cats.|