Active Constituents: 50mg/mL Doxycycline Hydrochloride.
For treatment of susceptible infections in birds, guinea pigs, hampsters, rabbits, cats and other small animals.
- First day: 2 drops per 2.2lbs (1kg) bodyweight, 0.176oz per 2.2lbs (5mg per kg) orally.
- Then 1 drop per 2.2lbs (1kg) bodyweight 0.088oz per 2.2lbs (2.5mg/kg) orally for 7-10 days.
- After Doxyvet treatment give Probotic for 7 days to replace and stimulate normal gut flora.
- This will speed recovery by stimulation of the immune system.
- 1ml or 20 drops (.034 floz) per 3.4floz (100ml) of drinking water.
- Treat daily for 7 days.
- Change water daily and keep out of direct sunlight.
- 1 capful = 0.17floz (5mls).
Store below 30°C (room temperature) away from direct light.
|Active Constituents||Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg/mL|
Not For Sale In Australia- Export Only