Active Constituents: 10g/l Pyrethrins, 18g/l Piperonyl Butoxide, 30g/l N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide.
Kills fleas, lice and ticks including paralysis tick and prevents attachment for up to 3 days on dogs and cats.
Dosage: Mix .27floz (8mls) of concentrate with 27.2floz (800mls) of warm water.
- Dip, swab, sponge or spray pet with this solution until thoroughly soaked.
- Avoid contact with pets eyes.
- Allow animal to dry naturally.
- Puppy and kittens should be towelled dry to prevent chilling.
- For best results do not rinse off.
- Repeat as neccessary for control of infestation.
- The suggested treatment for continuous paralysis tick control is to rinse the animal according to label directions every 3 days.
- In tick season daily searching for and removal of any ticks found is recommended.
- Comes with measure cup.
WARNINGS: In paralysis tick areas daily examination of dogs and cats is desirable.
- Use carefully on puppies and kittens.
- May cause dribbling and unsteady gait in cats.
- If one or both occur, wipe off exess product and contact a veterinarian.
|Active Constituents||10g/L Pyrethrins, 18g/L Piperonyl Butoxide, 30g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide|