Active Constituents: 5mg Sarolaner.
Expiry – December 2023
Puppy 1.3-2.5kg ( 2.8-5.5 lb )
- Keep you pets free from flea infestations and and control of ticks, ear mites, demodex mites and sarcoptic mange.
- Kills fleas within four to eight hours of treatment
- Breaks the flea life cycle by killing adult fleas before they can lay eggs - No risk of further environmental infestation
- A treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Persistent flea killing activity and protection for a full month
- Treats and controls paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks and bush ticks, killing activity and protection for a full month
- Simparica should be administered monthly
Safe for puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 1.3 kg
In tick season, daily searching for, and removal of, any ticks found is recommended
Chews should not be divided into smaller portions – select an appropriate chew size for the dogs body weigh
|For||Puppy 1.3-2.5kg ( 2.8-5.5 lb )|
|Active Constituents||5mg Sarolaner|
|Safety Information||Safe in various breeds of dog across a broad weight range, when administered according to the dosage schedule Safe for use in puppies from 8 weeks of age and weighing over 1.3 kg During testing, no adverse reactions were observed when Simparica was used with other treatments - may be administered in conjunction with vaccines, gastrointestinal worming treatments, heartworm preventatives, antibiotics, and corticosteroids when used according to label directions Well tolerated in dogs when administered with macrocyclic lactone Well tolerated in ivermectin-sensitive Collie dogs The safe use of SIMPARICA has not been evaluated in breeding dogs and pregnant or lactating bitches.|