Active Constituents: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg/g
Antifungal cream for dogs, cats and horses.
- For the treatment of Miconazole sensitive fungal skin infections in dogs, cats and horses.
- Ringworm infection due to Microsporum and Trichophyton.
- Greasy heel, dermatitis and saddle rash caused by fungi and sensitive bacteria in horses.
- Continue to use for up to 1 to 2 weeks after symtoms disapear.
- Severe cases may require treatment for up to 6 weeks.
Directions of use: Rubber gloves should be worm when applying cream.
- Apply a thin layer sufficent to cover the infected site and small surrounding area of skin once daily for 2 to 4 weeks.
|Active Constituents||Miconazole Nitrate 20mg/g|