Active Constituent: Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg tablets.
Doyxvet is used for the treatment of infections caused by Doxycycline susceptible organisms in dogs and cats.
Expiry: 20 Pack January 2025, 50 Pack July 2025, 100 Pack September 2025, 1,000 Pack July 2025.
- For skin infections, such as pyoderma, folliculitis, respiratory infections, genitourinary infections, otitis externa and otitis media, osteomyelitis and puerperal infections.
- Give a dose of 1 tablet per 22lbs (10kgs) body weight.
- Then 1/2 tablet per 22lbs (10kgs) body weight every 12 hours for two doses.
- Then a maintenance dose of 1/2 tablet per 22lbs (10kgs) every 24 hours.
- Give with or following feeding.
- Continue therapy for 48 hours after symptoms have subsided.
|For||Dogs/Cats 10kg (22lbs)|
|Active Constituents||Doxycycline Hydrochloride 50mg|